- The processing is now 2-3x faster. This great speed-up was achieved by rewriting much of the code using SSE2 instructions.
- Added support for MPEG-4 AAC files (.AAC), QuickTime files (.MOV), MPEG-4 base media files (.MP4), and iTunes MPEG-4 audio files (.M4A).
- Added "% (relative)" unit selections to the pitch & time control values.
- If you are running under Windows XP then buttons and other control will now use the rounder 'XP style' look.
- The program manual is now in 'HTML help' format (it now both looks better and is easier to use than when it was using the older 'WinHelp' format).
- This is the very first release!